The Annual Thought Leadership on Access Symposium (ATLAS) is a conference for healthcare executives and thought leaders to meet and exchange best practices on improving the patient experience. Through engaging presentations, panels, and networking events, attendees have the opportunity to gain powerful insights to take back to their organizations about enhancing patient access, care coordination, provider network management, digital engagement, and more.
As the 4th ATLAS conference grows near, we are excited to announce some new additions to the program and other highlights. Here’s our top five reasons why you won’t want to miss out on ATLAS 2017:
- The theme this year’s conference is Patient Access in Focus: Staying Ahead in a Shifting Landscape. This theme will allow us to explore ways to navigate and manage the challenges facing the healthcare industry today, as well as opportunities for innovation, while keeping patient access top of mind.
- New this year: breakout tracks. The individual tracks will follow three overarching themes:
- The Rise of Digital Consumerism
- The Shift to Centralized Access
- The Evolution of Provider Networks
Within each track, we will be featuring dynamic presenters and panelists who can speak on a wide range of patient access topics. We are honored to have thought leaders from health systems across the country confirmed to speak including Cleveland Clinic, Banner Health, Providence St. Joseph Health, Atrius Health, and many more. To view the complete schedule, be sure to check www.atlasconference.com/schedule.
- New this year: hear from our acclaimed keynotes, Brent Gleeson and Paul DePodesta. Gleeson, a navy SEAL combat veteran who served multiple tours, will discuss how his lessons learned on the battlefield translated to the world of business. Gleeson, an accomplished writer, is often featured on publications such as Forbes and Inc. DePodesta, Entrepreneur and mastermind behind the “Moneyball” approach to baseball, now Chief Strategy Officer for the Cleveland Browns, will bring a unique perspective to the conference on using data to enhance healthcare delivery to help gain a competitive edge.
- The conference is happening at one of Boston’s landmark hotels - The Fairmont Copley Plaza. The Fairmont Copley Plaza is centrally located in Boston’s historic Back Bay. Experience the beautiful fall foliage while visiting historic attractions such as the Freedom Trail, the Public Garden and Newbury Street - all within walking distance. Not to mention, the spectacular Boston fall weather makes September an ideal month to visit the city. Be sure to reserve your room by August 30 to receive a discounted room rate.
- ATLAS is the annual meeting place for patient access executives to network and share insights with fellow healthcare leaders making a difference. Attendees will have multiple opportunities to mix and mingle with other attendees. Tuesday evening we will be hosting a Welcome Reception at Top of the Hub and Wednesday evening we are hosting a networking event at Fenway Park that will kick off with a tour of the oldest ballpark in Major League Baseball and end with a reception at the clubhouse. These events will provide great opportunities to share your experiences and ideas with fellow thought leaders. Based on surveyed attendees from 2016, 100% agreed these events were worthwhile, so you won’t want to miss them!
Join us in Boston this fall to learn from industry peers at various points in their patient access journey. Register to reserve your spot now! Register by July 31 to receive the early bird discounted registration rate.