We know the common pain points around attending conferences: staggering registration fees, taking time off work, a lack of actionable session content, and a maze of vendors clamoring to give you yet another trinket in return for a few minutes of your valuable time.
When we first launched ATLAS in 2014, we dared to be different by hosting a conference where health leaders could discuss how critical patient access has become to their organizations' patient acquisition, patient retention, care coordination, provider network alignment strategies, and more. With ATLAS now in its third year, we’ve learned the value of the event from attendees, speakers, and panelists. Based on their feedback, here’s a list of six reasons why you should attend ATLAS 2016:
- Join fellow hospital and health system leaders in discussions about the critical role of patient access in the patient experience, patient care, and patient retention. Health systems across the country are placing a growing emphasis on patient access. ATLAS brings together a unique set of professionals passionate about patient access to enable meaningful and actionable conversations about providing patients with the right care, with the right provider, at the right time.
- Focus on learning. No exhibit hall. No hard sell tactics. Just valuable content and networking opportunities. When you hear the word “conference” do you immediately think of mega events and tradeshows that can leave you exhausted? ATLAS offers a different approach: a focused discussion with top leaders in healthcare. Just sit back, relax, learn, and share.
- Learn from patient access pathfinders and walk away with new insights and proven strategies. ATLAS features a group of engaging, carefully-selected speakers, all of whom are passionate about healthcare and have proven track records in the industry. We’re honored and excited to have speakers from health systems from all across the country, including Hospital for Special Surgery, Providence Health & Services, MedStar Health, and many more!
- Hear from exciting keynotes from other parts of healthcare too. In addition to leaders from hospitals and health systems, ATLAS also features speakers from other parts of healthcare who bring unique perspectives and insights to the conference. For example, one of the exciting keynotes this year is Bob Kocher, MD, a Partner at Venrock who focuses on healthcare IT and services investments. He also holds several other positions, including as a Consulting Professor at Stanford University School of Medicine. Prior to Venrock, he served in the Obama Administration as Special Assistant to the President for Healthcare and Economic Policy on the National Economic Council.
- Enjoy Boston and all it has to offer while you’re here. When you come to Boston for the conference, you also get the opportunity to experience local and historic attractions, such as world famous museums, the Freedom Trail, the Public Garden, and Newbury Street. Plus, this year, we’re hosting a cruise on the Boston Harbor for ATLAS participants on Monday night!
- Your attendance is (almost) priceless. High registration fees shouldn’t stand in the way of you learning, exchanging ideas, and gaining valuable insights to help improve healthcare. We want to make your ATLAS participation easy with a moderate registration fee of $299 and the ability to book discounted hotel rooms as part of the conference.
Reserve your spot today!