The countdown to the Annual Thought Leadership on Access Symposium (ATLAS) is on! Now into its sixth year, ATLAS will be held in Boston from September 23 - 24. The theme of this year’s conference is ‘Expanding Boundaries. Removing Barriers.’ and health system leaders will come together to share best practices and explore ways to innovate and expand patient access enterprise-wide.
We kept attendees top-of-mind while designing this year’s program. The schedule is meant to spark discussions around new ways to engage patients and modernize the patient experience.Check out the top 5 reasons why you won’t want to miss out on ATLAS 2019:
- Keynote: Dr. Toby Cosgrove, Former CEO & President at Cleveland Clinic, will kick off our event Monday morning with a fireside chat, moderated by our Chief Medical Officer and SVP, Account Management, Dr. Erin Jospe. During the chat, he’ll reflect on his time leading and transforming Cleveland Clinic to focus on enhancing the patient experience.
- CEO Perspectives: We’re excited to bring together CEOs from nation’s leading health systems to discuss how their organizations are embracing disruption and implementing initiatives to improve access enterprise-wide. The panel, moderated by Gary Gottlieb, CEO at Partners in Health, features Janice Nevin, MD, President & CEO at Christiana Care, Kate Walsh, President & CEO at Boston Medical Center, and Kevin Brown, President & CEO at Piedmont Healthcare.
- Breakout Tracks: This year we will offer two breakout tracks, each one covering a part of our theme ‘Expanding Boundaries. Removing Barriers.’ Presenters will take this time to share strategies for overcoming obstacles to make care more accessible and convenient. Attendees can expect to hear from executives at Providence St. Joseph Health, Prisma Health, Bon Secours Mercy Health, and Duke University Health System.
- Pre-show Forums: The morning before ATLAS kicks off, we will be hosting two events — our annual Customer Forum and Clinical Summit. The Customer Forum is an opportunity for our customers to network and exchange best practices, as well as hear product development updates from Kyruus leadership. During the Clinical Summit, clinical leaders from across the country will gather together to engage in conversations around key patient and provider access challenges.
- Networking: Throughout the conference attendees will have ample opportunities to network with other thought leaders. We’ll be hosting our welcome reception Monday evening at Legal Harborside. Guests will enjoy sweeping views of the Boston Harbor while they network and exchange ideas with health system executives.
Whether your focus is on clinical, marketing, digital, access, or experience, ATLAS is a chance to hear from a range of industry innovators and you’ll leave the conference with strategies to advance patient access initiatives at your organization.