The Annual Thought Leadership on Access Symposium (ATLAS) is the preeminent patient access conference bringing together leaders from hospitals, health systems, and other healthcare organizations from across the country. This year we came together virtually as we continue to navigate the ever-changing world around us and explore Re-Paving the Future of Patient Access.
To hear perspectives on taking stock of 2020 and looking ahead to 2021 and beyond from some of the most forward thinking leaders in healthcare, view the full set of recordings today!
Select sessions include:
CEO Perspectives on the Permanent Impact of COVID-19 and the Path Ahead with insights from leaders at Providence, Boston Children's Hospital, Howard University Hospital, and Franciscan Missionaries of Our Lady Health System
- Re-Paving the Road Ahead for Digital Innovation with insights from leaders at Piedmont Healthcare, Banner Health, Moffitt Cancer Center, and Providence
- Re-Defining Experiences for Patients and Their Families with insights directly from patients and advocates themselves
- Accelerating the Digital Roadmap with insights from leaders at Johns Hopkins Medicine, Hackensack Meridian Health, and UPMC
- Effectively Engaging Providers in Your Digital Access Strategy with insights from leaders at Prisma Health, UPMC, and Franciscan Missionaries of Our Lady Health System
- Motivating Teams: Helping People Help People with insights from leaders at Jefferson Health and Summa Health System