Kyruus is the industry leader in provider search and scheduling solutions for health systems. Physician-founded and led, we recognized in 2010 that a systemic misalignment of supply and demand was causing patients to wait unnecessarily long for appointments and too often end up with the wrong providers. Inspired by the Moneyball concept in baseball, we formed Kyruus to enable a better, data-driven approach to patient-provider matching – creating an entirely new health IT category, patient access, in the process.
Today, we partner with the country’s leading health systems to transform how patients access care – combining a powerful enterprise platform with a proven customer experience that is second to none. Our multi-channel SaaS platform serves more than 225,000 providers at more than 500 hospitals – including 50 of the nation’s top health systems – and helps patients find and schedule with the right providers across key points of access. Led by a leadership team with more than 200 years of experience in health IT and patient care, our team is dedicated to our customers, to each other, and to helping ensure that every patient has access to the right care.
At Kyruus, We Believe:
- Healthcare is different – while patients should have the digital convenience they have in other industries, routing to the right care is inherently different from routing to the best flight or room; the belief that “A Better Match Means Better Care” is at the heart of what we do.
- Health systems should own the patient relationship - we take a behind the scenes approach so health systems keep their brands front and center and patients avoid a disjointed experience.
- Better patient access starts with better provider data - a comprehensive, accurate provider directory is the foundation for any successful access strategy; without robust provider data, precise matching can’t happen.
- Transformation requires a multi-channel approach - patients don’t just interact with one access point (e.g., website, call center), so health systems need to integrate access enterprise-wide for a consistent patient experience.
- Patient-provider matching is a two-way street - as provider burnout remains pervasive, helping providers see more patients aligned with their clinical training and expertise can play a big role in fostering satisfaction.
- We’ll have a bigger impact if we don’t go it alone - we know we’ll achieve more, faster by partnering with other companies with best-of-breed solutions and serving as the foundation of an integrated digital stack.
Learn more about Kyruus – see what makes our customer experience so unique here.
Interested in career opportunities at Kyruus? Click here.